Monday, September 3, 2012

Whoooo wants an owl??

Not much to report these days...just waiting!  We're hoping for a referral soon, but until then we just wait.

I had a long weekend this weekend -- took Friday off to add to my Labor Day Monday.  I think I would be much more productive in general if I had a 4-day weekend every week!   We took pictures of some of the nicer items left over from our yard sale and advertised them on craigslist this morning.  If you need a desk, dining table, weight equipment, a vintage salon hair dryer chair, a JOBOX, or a nice Ikea coffee table, let me know!  We'll make you a deal!  :-)

I also worked on gifts for 2 special little friends of mine.  I'm planning on selling these owl guys (well not these exact ones -- I will need to make more!).   $20 each and all proceeds will go to our adoption fund.  If you're interested, let me know! You or a little friend of yours needs one of these.  I know it's early to start thinking of the holidays, but these would be great Christmas gifts!




2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I may be contacting you about ordering one/some.

    ReplyDelete