Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Here's the scoop!

I'm so happy about all the interest in the owls!

I'm asking for a $20 donation toward our adoption fund for each owl (2 for $35). Depending on how many orders I get and if I have supplies on hand,  I probably need a couple weeks turn-around time.   You can pick colors -- if I don't have the right color fabric on hand, I can get it, it just might take me a little longer.

So, if you want an owl, send me an email (lucybelle712 at yahoo.com or facebook message) letting me know:
1. how many you want,
2. what color(s) --if you like the ones in the pictures, I can pretty closely replicate those. I also currently have pink, brown, and teal fuzzy fabric for the bodies, and some fleece and flannels, too...and others to come!
3.  when you'd like to have it, so I can prioritize if you need one in time  for a baby shower or birthday or whatever.  
4. if you live in Columbus, we can arrange a delivery or way to meet up; if you need it shipped to you, send me your address.  

Checks can be made to me and all funds will go straight into our savings account for our upcoming adoption expenses.  I will email you with my address and any follow-up details.  Let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. My kiddos love them, using them as pillows again tonight!

    ReplyDelete