Friday, December 27, 2013

"Bringer of Joy"

Keith says that he loves having a kid that laughs so hard she cries at least once a day.  The name "Béatrice" means "bringer of joy," and I can honestly say that she's brought so much joy into our little family.

She's been with us for about 5 months now.  It feels like she's been a part of us forever.  She has bonded so closely, not only with Keith and me, but also with her grandparents and other extended family.  She prays every night for them all by name and thanks God for them.

I haven't blogged much in the past few months because I haven't really been sure what to say. It is so hard for me to express all that I want to share about Beya in a blog post.

Our lives are full and busy and we love our girl.

posing for the camera 
Beya with Grandma Mimi & Keith's Aunt Dorothy

Daddy's girl

Owls...

making silly faces

she even loves the doggies :-)


2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys and your beautiful little family! We sure love our family of 3 - and I can tell you do, too. Thank you for sharing pictures of your sweet, sassy little miss! I can't wait to meet her (and see you again!) someday!! :)

    ReplyDelete